Vistas de página en total

sábado, 28 de enero de 2017

Get your every essential oil kit

 
So much value!
Need a Sponsor ID? Use SPONSOR ID 718436 
 
If you aren't aware this is the ultimate dōTERRA starter kit with so much value! 
 
Not only do you get every single essential oil dōTERRA sells, but you also get most of their wellness products with over $ 311,15 of savings and $200 of free additional essential oils at a later time. 
The "Every Oil Kit" also comes with a free wholesale membership so you can purchase essential oils at a 25% discount. These are the best essential oils! 
Visit our website to purchase doTERRA essential oils or get started with your own Diamond Kit, and learn how to use essential oils! www.mydoterra.com/rvilagut
 
 
Need a Sponsor ID? Use SPONSOR ID 718436 Wellness Advocate Site.
 
Ships Direct from dōTERRA
✳️ This is an Advocate Site
✳️ Are You Looking for...???
✳️ doTERRA.com
✳️ dōTERRA Products Online
✳️ dōTERRA Essential Oils
✳️ dōTERRA Enrollment Kits
✳️ It's all here! We can help!
✳️ Shop doTERRA Here Today!
✳️ Ships Direct from dōTERRA!
 Frequently Asked Questions
 
💧QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
(Frequently Asked Questions)
❓ Do I NEED a Sponsor?
🗯 Yes, Sponsors are Required
❓Why do I need a Sponsor?
🗯 doTERRA is a...
🗯 Direct Sales Company
🗯 Distributors Sell Our Oils
❓Can I Buy from doTERRA?
🗯 Yes, this is a doTERRA site
❓ What Site is this?
🗯 A dōTERRA Distributor site
❓What Sponsor ID do I Use?
🗯 Your Referrer's ID
🗯 Please Call Your Referrer
🗯 No Referrer? No Problem!
🗯 Use ID 718436
❓Can I Buy Oils in Stores?
🗯 No, Oils Sold Here Online
❓Do I have to Join?
🗯 No, but you pay 25% More
❓ Do I have to Sell Anything?
🗯 No, Selling is Optional
❓ Is My Soc Sec # Required?
🗯 No, Unless You Want to Sell
🗯 Req for Wellness Advocate
🗯 Select Wholesale Customer
🗯 To Join w/out Social/Tax ID
❓ Required Monthly Order?
🗯 No, Order at Your Leisure
❓ Is there a Minimum Order?
🗯 No Minimum or Maximum
❓ Who Ships My Products?
🗯 Ships Direct from doTERRA
❓ Do You Have Free Shipping?
🗯 No, But It's ONLY $3.99!
🗯 $3.99 = Economy Shipping
❓Who Gets Shipping Rewards?
🗯 All Members!
❓How Do I Join?
🗯 Use 'Join & Save' Link Above
❓ What Does "PV" mean?
🗯 PV = Point Value
🗯 Each Product Has PV
🗯 PV Does Not Always = $$
🗯 PV is Next To Price $

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario