Vistas de página en total

martes, 16 de mayo de 2023

Patrick Bet-David: "It's Going To Be Catastrophic!". The Commercial Real Estate Crash. Why not purchase shares in great masterpieces?


Patrick Bet-David: "It's Going To Be Catastrophic!".  The Commercial Real Estate Crash.   Why not purchase shares in great masterpieces? 16-05-2023.

Patrick Bet-David:  "I've been an entrepreneur for as long as I can remember". "In 1989, my family and I escaped a war-torn Iran to a refugee camp in Erlangen, Germany. That's when I got my first entrepreneur gig. I negotiated with the owner of a local swimming pool to get paid 10 Pfennig per beer bottle I brought back to the owner, as a way of cleaning up after people who were getting drunk by the pool". "In my 20s, after honorably discharging from the US Army at the 101st Airborne division, I got into financial services with Morgan Stanley Dean Witter a day before 9/11. I went from a regular advisor to running a multi-dollar-a-year business by 2009 with Transamerica. That's when I decided to start a financial firm, marketing retirement, and life insurance products to families. With our unique marketing approach, we've now grown from 66 agents out of one office in Northridge, California to over 12,000 agents in nearly 49 states". "My passions are reading books, politics, philosophy, and startup entrepreneurship".

 

"It's Going To Be Catastophic!" - Will The U.S. Default On Its Debt?, https://youtu.be/yuvF5cxG-SM.

 

The Commercial Real Estate Crash. Why not purchase shares in great masterpieces?

Is this the end of commercial real estate? In this episode, Patrick Bet-David talks about the current state of the commercial real estate industry, which has been impacted by various factors such as the shift towards online shopping, remote work due to the pandemic, and low-interest rates that have resulted in a lack of funds for real estate buyers. Skip the waitlist and invest in blue-chip art for the very first time by signing up for Masterworks.
 
Purchase shares in great masterpieces from artists like Pablo Picasso, Banksy, Andy Warhol, and more.

Worse Than 2008? - The Commercial Real Estate Crash, https://youtu.be/rzFNatU1p9c.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario