Vistas de página en total

lunes, 19 de agosto de 2019

岑勇康 Harry Shum Kwan Jr.



Harry Shum Jr. (born April 28, 1982 in San Jose Costa Rica) "It's strange that I am full Chinese and born in a Latin country, but I love the fact that I was immersed in that culture at birth while maintaining my Chinese roots, I think the cultures share a lot of similarities as far as family values and the love for flavor in their foods. I do consider myself somewhat Latin."



#IAm Harry Shum, Jr. Story

Shum was born in San José, Costa Rica. He is of ethnic Chinese descent. His mother Yuk Wah Kwan is a native of Hong Kong and his father Kee Shan Shum is from Guangzhou, China. They relocated to Costa Rica, where Shum and his two older sisters were born. 

When Shum was six years old, the family moved to San Francisco, California.   

"I feel I have the best of so many worlds. I speak Spanish and Cantonese. Spanish is actually my first language before I learned Cantonese and English."

Harry Shum Jr. is a Costa Rican-American actor, singer, dancer, and choreographer. He is best known for his roles as Mike Chang on the Fox television series Glee (2009–2015), and as Magnus Bane on the Freeform television series Shadowhunters (2016–2019). 

He was nominated for four Screen Actors Guild Awards for his performance in Glee, winning once and he won the award for The Male TV Star of 2018 in the E! People's Choice Awards for Shadowhunters.

He has appeared in the films Step Up 2: The Streets (2008), Step Up 3D (2010), White Frog (2012), Revenge of the Green Dragons (2014), Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny (2016), Crazy Rich Asians (2018), the Hulu web series The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers (2010–2011) and the YouTube Red series Single by 30 (2016).



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario