Vistas de página en total

sábado, 9 de junio de 2018

Learning and Retreat Center in NY: Peace Village 2018

Think positive and be healthy! June 2018, International I T Retreat at Peace Village 2018



A retreat at Peace Village is a residential experience in spiritual learning, practice and contemplation in the breathtaking Catskill Mountains of New York. Sessions usually begin on Friday night and finish on Sunday morning with chances for contemplation and walks in nature in the afternoon.

Peace Village offers workshops, programs and events for those in the area of the East Coast of America.  Peace Village is a place where relaxation comes easily. People come here to learn new things about themselves, to enjoy silence and solitude, and to find peace of mind. It's also a place to meet others who are interested in integrating a spiritual dimension into their lives.

In 1975 I was about 100 miles from there in a wonderful place that I still remember Lake George, I hope to visit both places in the near future. Rafa Vilagut.

"Every second I was here, I loved it. I was at the silent retreat the first weekend of December, 2017 and I can’t wait to go back! The place is beautiful. The food is amazing. I learned so much and enjoyed everything. Do something good for your soul. Go to peace village!" Sarah Guartafierro.

"Went a few years ago, loved it. Was very peaceful, and I felt high vibrations, especially in the main hall area. Was able to have fantastic calming & rejuvenating meditation sessions. Also met some great fellow attendees in the dining hall and while playing basketball and such." Jugal Shah.

"Very calm and peaceful. People are welcoming. No propaganda and no money talk. There retreats are great." Kapil Vyas.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario